Happy Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is a special day for all the couples to follow the rituals in a bid to express affection to their beloved. February 14th is not a statutory holiday but just celebrated in gesture by the common man across the world.However absurd it may seem. People feel that love must be celebrated on this particular day and just once throughout the year (Not an irony that November 14 arrives exactly nine months). Largely, it depends on the perception of Valentine Day’s –some introverts to express their innermost feelings openly while others will treat their partners with the same devotion and love like they do through the year. (Read: Happy Valentine’s Day 2015: All you need to know about the Day of Love!)
This Saturday being February the most awaited day – Valentine’s Day, we hope the Monsieur’s or mademoiselles are able churn out their best ideas to impress their partners, and make this day ‘forever memorable’ by using some portraying their adoration as passionate as humanly possible!
On Valentine Day, we have a list of Valentine Day messages that you could send across to your loved ones through SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook messages. Mostly people express their love whenever they want to but some require a special day to do so. Happy Valentine Day to all out there!
Whatsapp reads:  Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and lay from your heart. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY

Whatsapp reads: I love you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorow. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Whatsapp reads:   V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine  A…..is for I will Always be yours L…..is for Love at its most extreme E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love. N…..is for Never-ending love T…..is for we will Always be Together forever I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent; N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting


Whatsapp reads:  Valentine’s Day is the most easiest day to say “I love you” in a wonderful way


Whatsapp reads:  I searched through books & leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write was…. I Love You! Happy Valentine’s Day!


Whatsapp reads:  Wherever I may go; Whatever I do; On Valentine’s Day I’d like to say I love you & I care for you more than you do


Whatsapp reads:  No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines
Day


Whatsapp reads:  We fight. .! We seprate. . ! And then we miss each other


Whatsapp reads:  My Heart To You Is Given, Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,   We’ll Lock Them Up Together And Throw Away The Key


Whatsapp reads:  Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control

Whatsapp reads:  However Long You Live I Want To Live A Year Less. So There Is Not One Day That I Have To Live Without You. I Never Want To Feel That Pain That Others Feel Because You Are The Only One I Need. Happy Valentine’s Day.


Whatsapp reads:  This Is The Day Where All Confess Their Love. A Day Where You Tell That Special Someone What They Mean To Them. So Today I Will Confess To You. How Much I Have Always Loved You. Happy Valentines Day


Whatsapp reads:  We Began As Strangerssms4smile And Then Became Friends. We Started To Love Each Other And Now I Want You To Know. I Will Love You Forever


Whatsapp reads:  I Never Knew What Love Was Before You. I Was In The Dark And You Were The Light That Shined Its Way Into My Life My Sweet. My Love. I Want You To Know. Happy Valentine’s Day


Whatsapp reads:  Ever Since I First Laid Eyes On You. It Was As If My Whole World Was Turned Upside Down. Finally Today I Have The Courage To Say. Will You Be My Valentine Today?

16

Whatsapp reads:  The Things I Feel I Can Not Express, So I Will Write Them To You In This Sweet Text. You Are Dear And You Are Mine You Are What Makes Me Shine. I Love You And Happy Valentine’s Day


Whatsapp reads:  My Valentine, All That I Desire Is To Be Next To You. So That I Can Provide A Shoulder For You To Lean On When You Need Me. You Are My True Love My Valentine. Happy Valentine Dear Love!


Whatsapp reads: My Valentine, I Have Seen Many Another Month, Another Tear, Another Smile. Another Summer And Another Winter. I Thank God There Will Be Another You

19

Whatsapp reads: We Protect Each Other Like Married Couples We Fight Together Like Siblings, We Need Each Other’s Company Like First Loves, You Make My Heart Yearn For You. We Are Perfect My Valentine. Happy Valentine!

20

Whatsapp reads:  Happy Valentines Day, How About We Take Off From Work Early, Take A Needed One Day Vacation, Get A Room, Do What We Do Best And Think  About Calling In Sick Tomorrow

21

Whatsapp reads: My Valentine, You Kill Me That Your Soft Voice. Every Time I Hear You Whispering In My Ears, I Feel Heavens Open Up For Me. Your Soft Voice Is A Charm To My Heart. Happy Valentines Day My Love!

22

Whatsapp reads:  My Valentine, I Love You From Deep My Heart. Its True Love Is A Crime, You Steal My Heart, And I Steal Yours. All That I Need Is To Kiss Your Lips Forever. Happy Valentines Month!

23

Whatsapp reads:  Always Know That In My Heart Your Name Is Deeply Embedded And Not Even The Years That Come Will Ever Erase It
Someone has rightly said that ‘Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore.’  On Valentine Day, lovers try and send precious gifts to each other, which reflect their bond of love and affection towards each other. Valentine Day helps in making relationships much stronger.
Image Credit: Jyoti Desale
Previous Post Next Post