Who I m

It's possible to feel so much hate you stop feeling it at all.Like a fish not knowing it's in water.Why defend yourself to men too blind to see ?I have asked myself over and over who despised me enough to destroy my life ? I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.For the past 3 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time.
Previous Post Next Post